From Pedregulho, a city in the interior of the State of São Paulo located in Alta Mogiana Region, coffee production is extremely favored due to altitude, climate and temperature. It is famous for having one of the finest terroirs for the production of specialty coffees.
Cutting-edge field technology and the best agricultural practices guarantee the cultivation of high quality coffee varieties. With selective, manual and mechanical harvesting, O’Coffee has a modern milling center to prepare 14 different coffees – including various natural, pulped natural (honey process), fully washed, microlots and blends, marketed and tasted by the most demanding consumers around the world.
we are different because
- Direct trade on a transparent, ethical and professional approach;
- 14 different coffees and custom-made blends – microlots, natural, pulped natural (honey process), fully washed;
- Six farms with five million coffee trees among Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Catuaí, Catucaí, Acaiá and Icatú varieties;
- Precision agriculture, high-tech field equipment producing on average 35,000 bags per season;
- Altitude – 1,000 meters on average;
- 40,000m² of sun drying area, parabolic drying patio and African beds;
- Milling infrastructure fully equipped for the preparation of specialty coffee;
- New paper bags technology, V-Box 10kg – Modified Atmosphere Pack, 30kg or 60kg bags – polypropylene and Grainpro;
- Marketing support: audiovisual materials supply.